Reactivation of Distribution Reinvestment Plan
APA Group (ASX:APA) today announced that it will reactivate its Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRP), making it available beginning with the FY24 interim distribution, which is expected to be declared in February 2024 and
paid in March 2024. There will be no discount offered as part of the DRP for the FY24 interim distribution.
APA’s decision to reactivate the DRP reflects feedback from investors and will provide APA with greater capital management flexibility as it pursues its growth strategy. The DRP will give securityholders another convenient method of reinvesting all or part of their distributions to obtain additional securities in APA without incurring costs of purchasing on market.
Key features of the DRP
- Participation in the DRP is optional and available to securityholders with registered addresses in Australia and New Zealand.
- Stapled securities acquired by securityholders under the DRP are free of brokerage, commission or other transaction costs.
- Eligible securityholders can reinvest part or all of their distribution and there is no minimum and maximum limit on the number of securities that can participate.
- Securityholders may join, vary their participation in or withdraw from participation in the DRP at any time (subject to adequate notice).
- Once a securityholder elects to participate, the DRP will continue to apply for future distribution payments, unless the participating securityholder advises otherwise or APA suspends or terminates the DRP in its absolute discretion.
- The DRP may be varied by the Company from time to time.
In respect of the FY24 interim distribution, the allocation price for securities issued pursuant to the DRP will be the 10-day volume weighted average price (VWAP), commencing 7 trading days after the record date of 29
December 2023 with no discount.
Elections under APA’s previous DRP are no longer valid and fresh elections under these new DRP Rules will be required to participate. DRP election forms must be returned no later than 2 January 2024 for securityholders who wish to participate in the DRP in respect of the FY24 interim distribution.
For further information on the DRP, please visit https://www.apa.com.au/investors/my-securities/distribution-reinvestment-plan/ where you can also find a copy of the DRP Rules. Answers to some frequently asked questions will be provided in the coming days in an accompanying information booklet on the website.