gas transmission enquiries
APA Gas Transmission Pipelines (except South Australia) — 1800 017 000.
In South Australia — 1800 808 526 for the Riverland Pipeline (from Angaston to Berri) or the lateral pipeline from Murray Bridge to Sedan.
Please visit APA's Commercial Enquiries page.
Customer Relations Manager — 1800 931 132 or [email protected].
If you have an APA gas transmission pipeline on your property, please contact us on 1800 103 452 (free call) or via email at [email protected]:
- When planning work on or near the gas pipeline corridor (with or without contractors).
- To report unauthorised activity on or near the gas pipeline corridor.
- When planning to cross the gas pipeline corridor with heavy machinery.
- If you notice soil erosion on or near the gas pipeline corridor.
- To report damaged or missing warning signs.
- For any other gas pipeline easement related issues or queries.
Planning and Development Enquiries
If planning a developments or subdivision near an APA gas transmission pipeline, please contact us on 1800 103 452 (free call) or via email at [email protected].