In cases of emergency, evacuate the area immediately surrounding any gas escape without using a vehicle or any device that may create a spark, including a mobile phone.
For a major incident, where there is risk to life or property, call emergency services on 000.
Call the relevant emergency number below if:
- You can smell gas.
- You can hear gas escaping.
- There has been a gas explosion or fire.
- You are aware of, or may have caused, damage to a gas pipe, meter or pipeline.
Gas distribution networks
- For local natural gas distribution networks, except in Darwin (Northern Territory), call 1800 GAS LEAK (1800 427 532).
- For Darwin (Northern Territory), call 1800 017 000.
Gas transmission pipelines
- For high pressure natural gas transmission pipelines, except in South Australia, call 1800 017 000.
- For South Australia, call 1800 808 526.
For more emergency contacts, click here.
For gas appliance faults, contact your local plumber.
For non-emergency contact, fill out the form below.
Supplier and contractor enquiries
- Register your interest in working with APA as a supplier or contractor.
- Information for existing suppliers and contractors.
Basslink - Tas to Vic Interconnector
- Marine hotline: 1800 008 767
- Easement hotline: 1800 011 165
For media enquiries, please contact the APA media team on 02 8650 5560 and email at [email protected].
APA review of payroll data
If you still wish to contact us and you don’t see the subject above, please email us at [email protected]