Summer Internship at APA
Our Intern program is usually a structured program running for 12 weeks from November to February each year, however this year we will be doing things differently.
This summer we will be offering a 6 week Summer Internship, starting from 12 January until 23 February 2022.
What is in it for you?
You will be working with a team aligned to your area of study, with on-boarding and induction, on-the-job training, and networking opportunities available throughout your 6 weeks.
We will also provide meaningful work and appropriate supervision while you are observing, learning and of course doing. Being an Intern is also a fantastic pathway towards APA's Graduate Development Program.
What do you need to do?
To be considered for a Summer Internship at APA, you will be expected to:
- have graduated in 2021, 2022 or 2023
- be studying a degree in one of the below disciplines; and
- be eligible to work in Australia.
At the completion of your Summer Internship at APA, there may be an opportunity for you to continue within the team as a casual, depending on business projects and workload.
Ready to apply?
Application dates for the 2022 Summer Internship will be listed soon.
The degrees / disciplines we will be looking for are:
o Any - MEL
o Electrical – BNE
o Electrical, Process or Data Science (2nd or 3rd year) – BNE or PER
o Mechanical – BNE
o Mechanical or Chemical – ADE
- Applied Mathematics – ADE or MEL
- Cyber, Technology, Computer Science, Risk & Compliance - MEL
- Health, Safety & Environment – ADE or BNE
- Information Technology – BNE or SYD
- Procurement / Supply Chain – ADE
- Surveying and Spatial – ADE or BNE or MEL
Please view our current opportunities to see the roles available at APA.
| Adelaide | Brisbane | Canberra | Melbourne | Perth | Sydney |