community consultative committee
The role of the Western Slopes Pipeline Community Consultative Committee (CCC) is to provide a forum for discussion between APA and representatives of the community, stakeholder groups and the local councils on issues directly relating to the Western Slopes Pipeline Project.
Given the length of the proposed pipeline, the CCC will operate as two committees - one in the northern section with meetings in Narrabri and Coonamble; and a southern committee servicing the Warren and Tottenham regions.
Mr Michael Silver OAM was appointed as Independent Chairperson by the Department of Planning and Environment on 14 June 2017. In August 2017, following an advertised application process for community member participation, the NSW Department of Planning and Environment accepted the recommendations of Mr Silver and appointed the following people as members of the CCC’s:
- Mr Rohan Boehm
- Ms Louise Tout
- Mr Don McKenzie
- Mr Hugh Palmer
- Mr Cameron Staines
- Ms Louise Clemson
- Ms Anne Kennedy
- Ms Felicity Muller
- Mr Tom Walker
The first meetings of the CCCs were held at Narrabri and Warren on 13 & 14 September 2017 respectively. Further dates will be will provided as advised by the Independent Chair.
More information regarding the Community Consultation Committee (CCC) process can be found at http://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/CommunityConsultativeCommittees
Links to Meeting Minutes
Minutes from all CCC meetings will be made available on this site once finalised.
- Department of Planning & Environment Presentation (Narrabri)
- Department of Planning & Environment Presentation (Warren)
- APA Presentation (North & South)
- Northern CCC Minutes 13 September
- Southern CCC Minutes 14 September
- WSPCCC – Cover Letter APA Additional Information
- APA – Additional Information Response
- Attachment 1 – August ATS Advice Letter
- Attachment 2 – WSP Biosecurity Protocol
- Attachment 3 – Insurance Certificate of Currency
- Attachment 4 – Land Access Process