project quick links
- Western Outer Ring Main - January 2021 Newsletter
- Western Outer Ring Main – December 2020 Community Sessions flyer
- Western Outer Ring Main – October 2020 Newsletter
- Western Outer Ring Main – March 2020 Newsletter
- Western Outer Ring Main – October 2019 Newsletter
- Land use - Measurement Length factsheet - March 2021
- Project overview factsheet - August 2020
- Project rationale factsheet - January 2021
- Community resource guide - Virtual Engagement
- Introducing APA and Field Surveys
Plans and reports
Community information session recordings
The Western Outer Ring Main (WORM) project held its first virtual Project Presentation at 6pm on Wednesday 28th October 2020. The introduction to the project was available to anyone interested in joining. Attendees had the opportunity to post questions and have them answered live after the presentation.
This video is a recording of the virtual session for anyone that couldn’t attend.
The WORM Project will be hosting more virtual sessions in the coming months. Stay up-to-date on the project by signing up for Project updates here.
Victorian Pipelines Regulator
Victoria Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning – Environmental Assessment
Australian Pipelines and Gas Association (APGA)
Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)